Thursday, September 26, 2019
Join Drs Carol Wiebe (piano) and Fraser Rubens (tenor) for a musical journey showcasing the benefits of music to brain health. They will explore stories on how music can affect our health and how it has impacted composers and history.
- Date: Thursday, September 26th, 201
- Location:Saint Brigid’s Centre for the Arts (310 St. Patrick St.)
- VIP Reception with the Concert Docs: 6:30 p.m.
- Concert: 8:00 p.m.
- Purchase your tickets here!
- VIP (includes concert) $100.00
- Concert $30.00
- Student (Concert Only. With student ID) $20.00