Angela Rickman’s Party Featuring Members of Enter the Haggis & House of Hamill!
Hosted by: Shauna Guilfoyle
When: Sunday, March 1 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Where: St Brigid’s Center for Arts (310 St Patrick St, Ottawa, ON K1N 5K4)
Afternoon party for Angela Rickman with Live Music, Silent Auction & More!
Featuring Celtic rock music by members of Enter the Haggis and Celtic folk by members of House of Hamill
Mark your calendars for March 1st to come out and enjoy the afternoon with us! All proceeds from the event will be donated to ALS Canada.
Ticket Price: $25
To make a donation go to:
Exciting silent auction items contributed by our generous donors:
- Bluesfest Pass
- Vanier Moderns - A large beautiful mid century modern vase - https://www.instagram.com/vaniermoderns/?hl=”en
- Anne Johnson (abstract) - https://ottawacitizen.com/entertainment/music/new-artists-a-refreshing-change-from-stodgy-establishment-saw-gallery
- Anne-Marie Battis (abstract) - https://www.ottawalife.com/article/loft-studios-open-house-is-a-september-must-do
- Gillian Holt (realistic/illustrative)
- John Jarrett (landscape realism)
- Pina Manoni-Rennick (landscape realism) - http://www.pina-manoni-rennick.com
- Sally Bender (realism) - https://www.sallybenderart.com/paintings
- Nicholas Place Photo - https://www.instagram.com/nicholasplacephoto/
- Jenni Williams - Pet Portraits
- A farm tour and dinner in the fields
- Davids Tea/Mad Radish